The guy behind the lens

Thursday, January 6, 2011

A Bad Hair Day ;-)

Some days you get out of bed and it seems nothing can possibly go right! On those days we often can feel like no one else in the world has it as bad as we do. Of course a bad day is usually just that, and things get better the next day. So when you're feeling like it's one of THOSE days.... just think back on this Emu and understand that you could look like this EVERY SINGLE DAY OF YOUR LIFE! 

Bad Hair Day Fossil Rim Wildlife Park, Glen Rose, Texas
Click in the image to see it in its original Blue Lion gallery

Hope you enjoy & get a chuckle from this!
Cheers,
John

11 comments:

purethoughts said...

cool-looking dude!! :) here is mine:
http://www.rayagregorio.com/2010/12/lord-god-made-them-all.html

Hootin Anni said...

I have bad hair days every day! LOL

This is such a unique, and BEAUTIFUL bird!!

My Camera Critter is posted...'cause I'm feeling a little "crabby" today.

Here's the link...
Click Here

http://hootin--anni.blogspot.com/2011/01/im-feeling-little-crabby-today.html

- - -

Have a great weekend.

Iowa Gardening Woman said...

What a beatiful photo! What a beautiful bird even with the messy hair. :)

Unknown said...

I'm just connecting a new monitor to my laptop and adjusting the colour. I think my hair looks like his. Great photo. Boom & Gary of The Vermilon River, Canada.

Kay L. Davies said...

You're right, the bad hair day to end all. But an incredible-looking bird.
-- K

Kay, Alberta, Canada
An Unfittie's Guide to Adventurous Travel

Elisabeth said...

Something different. Have never before seen such a bird.

Craig Elliott said...

Good shot John; always enjoy seeing nature through your unique lens.

Chubskulit Rose said...

Gorgeous shot.

My camera critter post, hope you can visit

Anonymous said...

LOL - I definitely have days like this too!

Unknown said...

LOL! Enjoyed your comments on this great photo! :) Thanks so much for your kind comments on my blog!!

jabblog said...

Wonderful capture! I'd be more worried about sporting a blue neck ;-)