The guy behind the lens

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Photo of the Week - November 14

Hello Friends,

This week's Photo of the Week was a runaway winner. It takes us back to the Dallas Zoo and the photo shoot I did on October 30th. I found this "Lady Leo" quite mesmerizing as I hope you will.



Click HERE to see the higher resolution version of this photo.

As we draw closer to the holiday shopping season, please remember that Blue Lion images are available for purchase in a number of ways.

Prints can be ordered directly from my website at http://www.bluelionphotos.com/. When you're looking at an image, just click the "buy" button and follow the prompts to order prints and/or merchandise (mugs, mouse pads, shirts, etc....).


My 5 x 7 greeting card sets are easy to order through my Etsy page at http://www.etsy.com/shop/bluelionphotos


Finally, you can still order my 2011 wall calendar by viewing the video and then emailing me (john@bluelionphotos.com) your order.


Blue Lion Photos will let you give a unique and beautiful gift while supporting a small business!


Thanks in advance for your support!


John


No comments: