The guy behind the lens

My photo

I'm a Science Teacher, Nature Photographer, Husband, Father, and Grandfather who loves to explore the natural world by traveling, photographing and thinking. 

MINDS WORK BEST WHEN OPEN!  

Sunday, October 17, 2010

2011 Blue Lion Photos Wall Calendar Available!

double click the video to bring up a larger version in a new window.

Friends & Followers,
I am proud to announce that my 2011 Wall Calendar is now available for purchase. In time for the holiday season, this 8.5 x 11 inch wall calendar features 13 stunning Blue Lion images as well as plenty of space to write down your daily events.

The calendars cost $17.00 + shipping and will ship on November 15th. Consider giving some to friends, family,and colleagues as a gift that can provide happiness and a reminder of your thoughtfulness every month of the year.

To order, just email me (john@bluelionphotos.com) with your request and I'll invoice you from there.

Cheers!
John

No comments: