The guy behind the lens

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Contest update......

Thought I'd take a moment and update you  on how the Wiley contest seems to be going. As of today, the link below lists the most popular photos of the more than 570 they have received.  To make it easier to find and vote on my images use this link which narrows the number of  photos down to less than 80. I'm incredibly thankful for all the support and comments  my images have  already received. All eight of my entries are currently  in the top 80.

If you have not had a chance to vote yet, please consider doing so as I expect other image s will get a burst of support as the public aspect of the contest winds down at the end of the month.

Most Popular Photos in the Wiley contest.....

Thanks again! I hate begging for votes, but y'all have really come through so far!

No comments: